Here are some free resources and ideas for parents/children. Resources are primarily designed for clients of CouragePsyc.
Publicly available mental health resources
- How to reduce your child’s risk of depression and clinical anxiety (Publication by Beyond Blue)
Websites clients have reported being useful
- Youth beyond blue (Great for young people to understand Depression and Anxiety).
- COPMI (Great for children of parents with mental illness).
- Kids helpline (information, phone and online chat support for children and youth).
- eheadspace (for young people aged 12-25).
- Triple P website for all your resource needs. This site is a bit confusing to navigate.
Triple P intensive resources. Developed by the Triple P team, I do not have copyright for the following items, these are intended for use for clients who have completed the one day Triple P intensive workshop.
- CHECKLIST FOR MANAGING AGGRESSION
- CHECKLIST FOR MANAGING FIGHTING OR NOT SHARING
- CHECKLIST FOR MANAGING INTERRUPTING
- CHECKLIST FOR MANAGING TEMPER OUTBURSTS
- CHECKLIST FOR MANAGING WHINING
[More coming soon!]