There links are intended for clients of couragepsyc. These are publicly available sources of information about mindfulness and for the practice of mindfulness. I do not own any of these domains of information so I cannot control the accuracy of this information.
What is mindfulness?
- As explained by Dr Russ Harris, Author of the Happiness Trap. His website also includes free resources and a store where you can buy his books and cds/mp3s.
- Reachout.com explains what Mindfulness is.
- CCI WA, one of my favourite resources explains what Mindfulness is with this one page handout.
- Here are some great little links from youtube about what mindfulness is
Formal Mindfulness Practices [Links coming soon]
- Mindfulness of breath
- Mindfulness of thoughts
- Mindfulness of emotions
- Mindfulness of pain sensations
- Body Scan
- Self compassion exercises including compassionate friend, loving-kindness
Informal Mindfulness Practices
- The Black Dog Institute has a great little PDF summarising how to put informal mindfulness practices in everyday life.