Recent publications and presentations
Li, H. K., Deen, M., Irons, J.Y., Newman, L., Spitzer, E., & Wan, A. (under review). Neighbourhood socio-economic status and attendance at a public outpatient persistent pain clinic, Pain Medicine.
Li, H. K., et al. Neighbourhood socio-economic status and attendance at a multidisciplinary persistent pain management service. Paper presented at the Australian Pain Society 35th Annual Scientific Meeting 2015, Brisbane, Australia.
Li, H. K., Kelly, A.B., Chan, G.C., Toumbourou, J.W., Patton, G.C., Williams, J.W. (2014). The association of puberty and young adolescent alcohol use: Do parents have a moderating role? Addictive Behaviors, 39, 1389–1393. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2014.05.006
Li, H. K., & Dingle, G. A. (2012). Using the Drinking Expectancy Questionnaire (revised scoring method) in clinical practice. Addictive Behaviors, 37(2), 198-204. doi: 10.1016/j.addbeh.2011.10.002
Li, H. K., & White, A. (2011). Preparing for ‘Schoolies’: A pilot focus group study investigating the role of parents, media and others. Paper presented at the Australasian Professional Society on Alcohol and other Drugs Conference 2011, Hobart, Australia.
Karen is available to give a range of presentations to your school, or community group in South East Queensland. Recent presentations include:
- Positive Parenting for Children (Triple P – English/Cantonese Chinese)
- Helping your Child Reach their Potential (Triple P – English/Cantonese Chinese)
- Changing Problem Behaviour into Positive Behaviour (Triple P – English/Cantonese Chinese)
- Sleep hygiene: How to get a good nights’ sleep (English/ Cantonese Chinese)
- How to manage child behaviour in a classroom/small group
To request a presentation, please email: email@example.com.
Karen also provides a range of group programs. Visit the group page for more details.