FREE PARENTING PROGRAM. For a limited time. Stepping Stones Triple P (SSTP) is part of the Triple P parenting program, and has been specially tailored for parents of children with a disability. It doesn’t tell you how to be a parent. It’s more like a toolbox of ideas. You choose the strategies you need. You choose the way you want to use them. It’s all about making it work for you.
In 2014, Karen will be running a series of Stepping Stones Triple P groups on the Gold Coast. This is a funded program, for more information refer to: www.triplep-steppingstones.net.
Stepping Stones Triple P helps you:
- Raise happy, confident kids
- Manage misbehaviour so everyone in the family enjoys life more
- Set rules and routines that everyone respects and follows
- Encourage behaviour you like
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Feel confident you’re doing the right thing
- Take part in community events
- Develop plans for tricky situations
Am I eligible?
- If you have a child with a disability aged 2 to 12, you may be eligible to participate in the research project and receive Stepping Stones for free. Check details carefully to make sure you’re eligible to attend the session.
- If you don’t meet eligibility criteria this time around, please contact me for more options. Karen is also accredited to deliver Triple P programs to those without disabilities.
How do I register for FREE Group Stepping Stones Triple P?
- Complete a survey on mysay.org.au
- Find out more information about Triple P and the trial. www.triplep-steppingstones.net
- Register for a session. find-a-stepping-stones-session
Spaces are limited so hurry!
If you have any other questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.